Medicine Use Review
Medicine Use Review (MUR) is a service offered by our pharmacy. An opportunity for patients to discuss their medicines with a qualified pharmacist. An MUR is a free service that is held in a private consultation room.
The service performed by our pharmacist will
- Review all medicines to see if there is any overlapping or interactions
- Give extra information on what medicines are for
- Discuss side effects of medicines
- Identify problems associated with medicines
- Receive personalised education and support to improve self-management.
- This is achieved through tailored education for greater understanding of what their prescribed medications are through an agreed action plan to address adherence issues.
The pharmacists and patient will agreed action plan to address adherence issues where necessary.